Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Towelie

Voila, another towel!



I love it as much as the other. I have enough of the Recycled Cotton yarn to make one or two more, but now I really want to get started on my knitted lace linen towels, especially after I get another design or two submitted.

I got the yarn for the Prism Pullover from Interweave Knits Winter 2010 by Heather Lodinsky, which I scored for $15 on sale at Joann.com. Whoa! A sweater for $15! That is insanely awesome, since they usually cost me at least $60-$100. I am really looking forward to getting this one started because it's beautiful and wearable in more than one season. I got the Stitch Nation Bamboo Ewe that the pattern calls for in the "geranium" colorway. Everybody needs a bright red sweater!



I am a big fan of Heather Lodinsky's. About 5 and a half years ago, I made her super-popular Central Park Hoodie in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted. It is one of my favorite sweaters (knitted in one of my favorite yarns!), and one of very few patterns that I really want to make again. I need two or three of those at least! Being such a huge fan of that pattern, I really can't wait to cast the Prism Pullover on!

No comments:

Post a Comment